|File Size||376.56 KB|
|Create Date||June 24, 2017|
Define and cover important metrics and alerts you need to manage a database in an Availability Group.
Once you have successfully configured Availability Groups, what comes next? In this session, we will go beyond setup and look at how to monitor your Availability Groups. We will define and cover important metrics and alerts you need to manage a database in an Availability Group.
You will walk away from this session with tools you need to monitor your environment and know how to respond to alerts.
- Know what metrics to look at to monitor availability groups.
- Know what alerts to setup for availability groups.
- Know different ways to check on the health of you availability group to setup monitors and alerts.
She also tinkered with databases in middle school to keep her baseball card collection organized.
Her passion outside of SQL Server is volunteering with foster children as their advocate in court through http://www.casaforchildren.org.
Latest posts by Tracy Boggiano (see all)
- Check Backup Encryption Sizes - June 14, 2017
- PowerShell Function to Get Query Store Data Across Multiple Databases - June 2, 2017
- Uploading New R Library Packages - May 23, 2017